The Record Appointments button finalizes and closes out the appointment as completed (removes red bar on Scheduler) as well as creates a billing charge to be submitted to insurance company.
- Click on Tools | Scheduler | Record Appointments
A list of all prior appointments will appear in the following screen.
- Any appointments with all required information will appear in black and will be checked to be recorded
- Appointments in red are missing required information and cannot be recorded until completed
- For any that should NOT be recorded UNCHECK the box
- Click Record Selected Appointments
NOTE: The following information is required to record an appointment and create a charge for submission:
- The patient must have an assigned diagnosis with the billing order specified
- The appointment must have a primary CPT code selected
- The patient must have full demographics information completed