PPS and IO: Create a Day Sheet
This article applies to the Private Practice Suite and Valant IO
The Day Sheet can be created by the following steps:
- Click on Billing | Create Day Sheet
The "Include my own transactions" checkbox will create a day sheet with only the provider's transactions on it. This option is not for staff users, nor is it commonly used.
- Click Show Day Sheet to create a new day sheet
This action will create a PDF where you can view the information.
- Valant recommends posting all payments on a regular basis, as bank deposits are made.
- If payments are posted on a bank deposit day, it can easily be audited and verified by using this day sheet.
- The totals displayed should equal the amount of money that was deposited in the bank for that day.
- This will show a detailed breakdown of all charges, payments, refunds, adjustments and pre-paid activity
- The day sheet functions as an accounting tool that shows all activity since the last day sheet was generated
- Review carefully, make all corrections before clicking Mark Day Sheet as Created and Save Day Sheet
- Once a transaction has been saved on a day sheet, it cannot be deleted or altered