IO: Action Items
The Action Items is a quick reference list of items that require attention. All Action Items include a hyperlink to the list that is associated with the header. Clicking on a header will open a new tab to allow for quick reference to other portions of the EHR.
List of Action Items
- Patients missing demographic information: used to navigate to the Patients Tabs to address patients with missing demographic information.
- Patients with pending insurance claims: used to navigate to the create insurance claims page
- Minimum unrecorded appointments: used to navigate to the Appointments Tabs to address unrecorded appointments (not available with a staff license)
- Undocumented sessions: used to navigate to the document sessions page to address appointments without clinical documentation (not available with a staff license)
- Uninitialed documents: used to navigate to the uninitaled documents page to address documents intended for a patient chart that need to be initialed and not signed (not available with a staff license)
- Unsigned documents: used to navigate to the unsigned documents page to address clinical documentation that has been completed but requires a provider's signature
- Unsigned/Overdue eSignature Requests: Will show outstanding eSignature requests and when clicked will navigate to the Unsigned eSignature Requests page where users can manage and send reminders.
- Reminders Due: used to navigate to the Reminders tabs to address reminders that are due
- Pending Lab requests: used to navigate to the pending lab requests page to address pending lab requests
- Prescriptions pending / need signing: used to navigate to DrFirst to address unsigned prescriptions for all patients
- Prescription renewals: used to navigate to DrFirst to address all refill requests sent electronically from pharmacies
- Demographic updates: used to navigate to the demographics update queue page to address demographic updates from patients that have updated their own information within the patient portal
- Portal accounts need verification: used to navigate to the Patients tabs to verify Patient Portal accounts
Note: If your practice does not use a feature, any corresponding Action Items will not appear in your EHR.