Patient Portal - Manage Options
By default, the following is true for existing, active patients with an active Patient Portal account:
- All active patients with an active Patient Portal account have access to Secure Messaging.
- All patients can receive secure messages from anyone with a login account to the Valant EHR within the same Valant account as the patient.
- All patients can reply to any message that they receive.
- All patients can initiate a new secure message to their assigned provider.
- All patients are NOT set to allow Statements to be sent to portal
- All patients will see their own Patient Balance
On a patient-by-patient basis, a clinic can determine whether or a not a patient can:
- Initiate a new secure message to their assigned provider without having received one.
- Receive Statements
- Show Balance Due
The "Manage Account" drop down allows the practice to:
- Generate a new password for a patient
- Email instructions to reset a password
- Close an existing account
- Send eSignature Request