PPS: Uploading Documents with Internet Explorer
The article applies to the Private Practice Suite
Internet Explorer can sometimes not have security settings configured properly to allow it to access files on your computer. Following the steps detailed below can correctly configure Internet Explorer to access files on the computer to upload documents into Valant.
- In the Menu Bar, Select Tools | Internet Options
- Click Security | Trusted sites | Sites
- In the "Add this website to the zone" box type "https://*.valantmed.com" and click Add
- Repeat the process with "https://*.drfirst.com" and "https://*.valant.com"
- Click Close to return to the Security tab
- On the Internet Options make sure that the “Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer)” checkbox is deselected turning protected mode off for trusted sites only
- On the Internet Options page select Privacy | Sites
- In the “Address of website” text field enter in “https://*valantmed.com" and click Allow, then click OK
Click Apply on the Internet Options page, then Click Ok
- Restart the browser