Creating a New Patient Reminder
Patient Reminders can be used to alert providers or staff to important information that pertains to each patient.
To access the Reminders click on Tools | Reminders. Alternatively you can also click on Reminders Due from the Dashboard.
To create a New Reminder, please do the following:
- Click New Reminder in the upper right corner of the web browser.
- Add the desired values to each field:
- Reminder Date: the date that the reminder will appear on the Reminder's Due list.
- Patient: the patient that the Reminder is associated with. Leaving this field blank will create a General Reminder.
- Assign to: who the Reminder will be assigned to. The field will default to whomever is logged in.
- Reminder: the text that is to be displayed on the Reminder.
- Click Save