PPS and IO: Creating a New Patient Reminder
This article applies to the Private Practice Suite and Valant IO
Patient Reminders can be used to alert providers or staff to important information that pertains to each patient.
To access the Reminders click on Tools | Reminders. Alternatively you can also click on Reminders Due from the Dashboard.
To create a New Reminder, please do the following:
- Click New Reminder in the upper right corner of the web browser.
- Add the desired values to each field:
- Reminder Date: the date that the reminder will appear on the Reminder's Due list.
- Patient: the patient that the Reminder is associated with. Leaving this field blank will create a General Reminder.
- Assign to: who the Reminder will be assigned to. The field will default to whomever is logged in.
- Reminder: the text that is to be displayed on the Reminder.
- Click Save